As posted on www.intenships.com this morning I found this to be a wonderful opportunity. If you live in the Washington DC Area and have a solid interest in paying it forward. Click the Link below for further information.
The Clinton Bush Haiti Fund seeks a highly motivated, independent, college or post-graduate student, to serve as a Spring Semester Corporate & Grassroots Engagement Intern. The Intern will work closely with senior staff on a variety of tasks related to the development and implementation of outreach strategy, primarily to corporate and Diaspora communities.
• Assist in the production of written and visual presentations and reports on the Clinton Bush Haiti Fund’s projects and progress.
• Help develop talking points and briefing documents.
• Identify major conferences for potential Clinton Bush Haiti Fund participation.
• Schedule and coordinate meetings and events.
• Participate in grassroots activism with key groups (e.g., minorities, trade groups, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce).
• Attend and take notes during relevant meetings.
• Provide research and administrative support
This could be great! Don't miss the bus!